Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for work to support your digital nomad lifestyle? Browse the best jobs and resources for digital nomads on the job hunt.
Join our team of transcribers. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have a keen ear to distinguish different voices during overlapping conversations and noises. We transcribe a lot of unscripted television shows and interviews.
We request that you are a native English speaking resident of the US.
SKILLS NEEDED:
Ability to follow formats and procedures
Ability to hear and transcribe verbatim all spoken words
Ability to timecode every 30-40 seconds
Knowledge of Microsoft Word
Knowledge of box storage
Type 50 wpm
Ability to handle tight deadlines
If you feel you got what it takes to transcribe in the entertainment industry, please visit our careers page at https://dailytranscription.com/careers/
Hope to hear from you soon.
**A word of note: there is not a guarantee of work each day that you sign up. There are days that we may have more work than transcribers signed up and other days where we have more transcribers than work available. We need to have a steady, successful team on hand not only for our busy seasons but for future anticipated projects.
We welcome beginner transcribers to apply, however, the work may be a difficult task to undertake. This is challenging work.<br>
<br>
Rate of pay is equivalent to $15.00 - $33.00 per hour depending upon your Transcription Turnaround Time (TAT)
The First Film about #Vanlifers!

Hi all, it's Mel from Westfalia Digital Nomads. We[…]

Essential Travel Wardrobe

Thanks for the super quick reply and the the insig[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

My name is Saleem PNA and I'm the owner of hikingg[…]

I use travelcuts which is by far the cheapest I ha[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!