Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for work to support your digital nomad lifestyle? Browse the best jobs and resources for digital nomads on the job hunt.
Hi all,
I recently quit my job to start my own online business or get a full-time remote job and eventually turn it into a business. But I am having a hard time. I've been into digital media for about 5 years. I have created social media calendars, social media content, campaigns, ads, emailers, newsletters, blogs and website content, etc. -- everything that a digital copywriter/content writer can do.
I have the knowledge and skill to develop digital content, but I don't know how to go about finding clients. Also, I recently started sketching on photoshop so I know how to design layouts and other basic design stuff as well. Is there anyone out there who is into a similar field or if you've any suggestions or advice to give that worked for you, it would be a huge favour. :D
PS: I've tried all the freelancing sites but they are not working for me. :cry:
By Wolfi
Hi kaus.sharma,
you bring all the stuff you need to start your digitalNomad life. You have 5 years of experience which most of the guys starting a nomad life don't have. First decide what you really want to realise. Creating a special blog, become a freelancer or work for your own business like i do. You must kick yourself in the ass, always look ahead and you will see, you can be profitable and more important, be happy with your new life. Believe in your abilities.

Hope this will give you the necessary boost to do your first steps.

Namasté

We're a team of market researcher from Malaysia wh[…]

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome