Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for work to support your digital nomad lifestyle? Browse the best jobs and resources for digital nomads on the job hunt.
Aloha, fellow nomads!

I wanted to stop by and share a project that I've been working on for sometime now. Remote Report originally started out as a newsletter, but I recently built it into a job board!

For now - the focus is on providing as many resources as I can for remote, customer support focused jobs. The types of roles on the site range from customer support, customer success, customer service, community support to more technical roles like support engineers, and even some unique writing roles! I hand select all the roles myself, or employer post roles (all of which are reviewed for legitimacy).

Eventually I hope to expand to more disciplines (engineering, design, marketing, etc), but for now I hope this is useful to anyone in search of a remote, support focused job.

If this sounds useful, you can check out the site over at https://remote.report
How to begin ( 3D Designer )

Hey Vikmarth, I would highly recommend a refurbis[…]

There's really no one answer! As a general rule, A[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!