Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Have a story to share? Whether it's funny, scary, happy, sad, usual or unusual - share your stories about being or becoming a digital nomad here.
By RitwikaGupta
Hey guys! I am new on this forum but not new to traveling. I am born & brought up in Singapore but I’ve been living in Mumbai for the last 3 years. I’ve been here & there exploring India, discovering my roots. Being a Bengali, I’ve been to Kolkata a number of times. But very recently, I had the chance to go to Darjeeling with my family for our annual winter vacation and I decided to vlog on the trip. This happens to be my second travel vlog. I’ve summed up my 3 day Darjeeling experience in this 20+ minute video. Hope this is helpful to all those visiting Darjeeling and Kalimpong. – Do watch & share your feedback with me!

[BBvideo=]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwj7Qmv0qq8[/BBvideo]

Here are the list of places that I went to (in order of appearance)

1. Mall Road / Chowrasta
2. Toy Train to Ghum
3. Lebong Tea Garden
4. Darjeeling Ropeway
5. Keventers and Glenary’s
6. St Pauls’ & Japanese Peace Pagoda
7. Peshok Viewpoint & Peshok Tea Garden
8. Kalimpong Market
9. Delo Garden
10. Sakya Monastery

Cheers!
By martin-martin
Hei Ritwika!

I took a peek and skipped through your video! Those are some beautiful views : )

I personally find it super-funny that every somewhat touristic place around the world seems to have a toy train! :lol: (but this one is even a real one, so that's a change ; )

Sounds like you had a sweet trip! :D
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone!:) I'm Precious from Philippines. I'm[…]

Hi, The site can't be reached so I wanted to appl[…]

Assistant While Traveling

Hello, Let me introduce myself Tuna, as I'm appl[…]

Yo guys Happy to be here and get to know you all![…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!