- Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Wondering what City/Country you prefer to actually live for a while, 6 months or more, place to hang your hat? So I'm an American citizen and lived in the following already:
1) Panama City, Panama - Was nice for a year but got bored, didn't like the Service etc and was a bit expensive in terms of nice lodging, or should I say not much different than Miami for Latin America.
2) Medellin, Colombia - Loved Medellin but looking for Beach Town/City. Got bored there after a while, but I'm single and loved the girls lol, also the coffee, all in all a great city but want Beach Life or close.
3) Cartagena, Colombia - Never stayed long there, but very cool place, especially the Historic City. Not sure how it is to live there?
4) Jaco, Costa Rica - Cool spot but not sure I wanna actually live there as shopping etc and other luxuries not as readily available.
Have traveled all over except the following which I'm wondering about.
1) Colombia? Other Beach Towns? Cartagena to live, Santa Marta, Barranquilla, San Andres Island?
2) Ecuador? Heard great things about Ecuador but never been.
3) Mexico? Tulum?
4) Nicaragua? San Juan Del Sur?
5) Any Caribbean Islands I'm missing that are cool?
I'm fluent in Spanish/English. Would like to stay in Central or South American or Caribbean. Close to Miami, Costa Rica and Colombia where I have alot of business.
Would like amazing beaches, cool town, fast wifi, good shopping, groceries etc. good banking or financial services, would like to live on the beach overlooking ocean.
My budget is generous, not looking for cheap, just best place to actually stay a while. I also have a Colombia Business Visa so that helps in Colombia.
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.