Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find awesome platforms, services and more to make your life easier as a digital nomad.
Hey guys,

While trying to view a Vimeo video for work in Indonesia, I was surprised to find that they have blocked the entire Vimeo website. It's unfortunate but there's not much I can do personally to change it.

But I can get around it! Using a VPN you can route your internet traffic through another country so that you don't have to deal with any countries internet censorship.

https://windscribe.com/

You get 5GB per month free automatically, +5GB per month if you verify your email address another +5GB per month if you tweet about it. It has a handy Google Chrome extension where you can easily turn it on and off which is very handy for me.

15GB won't be enough for everyone, but personally it's more than enough for me to be able to browse sometimes censored websites. It's the best free VPN I have been able to find! Let me know if you have any questions or know of a better free VPN.

Enjoy! :)
Actually the free version lets you use: USA, Canada, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, United Kingdom & Hong Kong :)

I've been using this VPN for a few months now, as long as you're not trying to do anything super bandwidth intensive it's solid!
Cape Town Digital Nomad Meetup

Dang! Next time for sure!

Recommendations in Barcelona?

Safe area, ideally with kitchen facilities and rel[…]

Co-working spaces in Kampala, Uganda

Hi there Can anyone suggest some great co-working[…]

Hi Andrea! That sounds epic! I'm keen to hear how […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!