Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

This is the place to discuss cities and hotspots for digital nomads. Find your next destination and share your experiences with fellow nomads!
By World of Pages
Hello everyone, I am returning to Hong Kong soon and am really looking for some things to do here. I am trying to do things on a budget for as entertaining as possible, as I am trying to create entertaining videos for yotube. However I do not have any idea of what other things to do. I have already made a video on top things to do here so do not really want to return to doing these things in videos. Has anyone got any ideas of cheap really cool things to do here that I have not already done?

Thanks!
World of Pages :-)
By Marie Miguel
Hello.. There a tons of things you can do..You can do quick review cool visit to in hk, reviews about the culture and more and more... if you want to get more idea just surf on youtube theres a lot things you can find out.Hope this can help.

woww, we are looking forward to hear more from you[…]

coworking spaces Thailand

Hi there, If you are looking for a place for igni[…]

Expats normally are found in the Fort BoniFacio, M[…]

Top 5 Remote & Mobile Job Finding Platforms

Hey guys, If you are specifically looking for Cus[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!