Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find awesome platforms, services and more to make your life easier as a digital nomad.
By xtjnrchris
Flight hacking has been one of my biggest obsession in recent months, all in a bid to try to find the cheapest way to travel from point A to B.

Here are some tips based on what I've found:

- best deals in first/ business class are usually done via miles, if you don't have enough you could buy miles from airline or dozen of partner airlines.
- how well in advance do you book (best is 2-6 months in advance)
- which dates/season do you pick (avoid school holidays in both countries in possible)
- what is your flexibility on dates and airports
- are you ok with extra stops or even overnight stopovers?
- there are also flight hacking experts such as Flystein who can help to save time and money.
By Kamal Kataria
Hi, I have recently come across www.uddjaa.com for travel deals.. I booked a flight and hotel room both at a very competitive price. Its user friendly and easy to use as it not complicated.
I suggest to try it to compare prices before you make a flight or hotel booking.

Dear Administrator and users of this forum, Well […]

Freelancer.com and Upwork are certainly valid chan[…]

Blog: jakie sposoby na chrapanie A lot of peopl[…]

Hi everyone, I’ve been a digital nomad for over t[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!