Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By martin-martin
Hei everyone.

So I'm personally still a bit confused about how to navigate in this Forum. Looking for a way to get informed about when someone answered to one of my posts, I found the following option:

and then this:

It seems it's set to "No" by default, so if you want to get informed you'll have to dive into your User Control Panel and do some adaptations.
By Robert O'Kruk
MARTIN! Thank you finding this. This is such a massive and terrible oversight on my part. Problem is, it's checked Yes by default for Admins like myself, so I assumed it was set to yes for everyone else which is definitely want I want!

I'm working ASAP to tweak this. AIIIII :(
By Robert O'Kruk
Update. It's now set to Yes by default for new users. Now working on changing existing users to Yes as well.

It's so silly that this is not yes out of the box!
By Robert O'Kruk
Update 2

Existing and new users should now get email notifications for topics/forums they are involved with, as well as for private messages. They can disable this if they like. Again thanks for catching Martin, I'm so sad so many people have been missing out on replies to their questions! :(

Forward and onward!

Dear Administrator and users of this forum, Well […]

Freelancer.com and Upwork are certainly valid chan[…]

Blog: jakie sposoby na chrapanie A lot of peopl[…]

Hi everyone, I’ve been a digital nomad for over t[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!