Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By ReinBaarsma
Hi all,

Are you working as a freelancer? Did you achieve a lifestyle of working 2 days or even less? Would you like to share your story? Have it featured in a book to help others achieve the same? Great! Read on.

I'm a traveling digital nomad working 2 days as a freelancer to finance my trips around the world. I'm writing a book about this lifestyle and would like to include your story :) If you have a similar lifestyle and can recommend it to others, please contact me! Thanks!

Regards,
Rein
By Robert O'Kruk
On average I spend about 5-10 hours of paid work per week at the moment. I usually spread it out over more than 2 days though, but 5-10 hours a week is a lot less than 2 full time 8 hour days.

Those hours are paid well but I also spend quite a bit more time working on my own personal projects.
By ReinBaarsma
hostnomad wrote:Actually just working TWO days?

Yeah I've been freelancing 2 days/week for years and now I'm using much of the remaining time to write this book so you and others can benefit from my story and also from the experience of others who have similar lifestyles, like Robert here :)

If you're interested, you can subscribe to the mailing list at 2dayfreelancer.com
By martin-martin
Hei @ReinBaarsama.
I'm not quite sure I qualify for the 2hrs - I'm not actually counting the time I work so diligently because it kind of merges with what I do otherwise... : )

Anyways, if you feel like having a chat, I'd be up for it.
By GoMilena
At the beginning, I was working 7 days a week, just with little breaks. It was so hard (now I think I would never do it again), but as I can see - it was worth it.

Now I work much less. There are weeks when I work 4 days (6 hours a day), but there are more and more weeks when I work just 2 days (also 6 hours a day). And you know what is funny? I still have the feeling that I don't work at all. I work less and I get the same ammount of money as before. Strange feeling :D

If you want me to share my story with you, please contact me. And here is my "About me" page on my blog where you can read more about my experience: https://gomilena.com/en/about/
By CameronM
2 days per week? Whoa! Well I'm currently freelancing for 4 days a week (4-6 hours per day). Fingers crossed I could achieve that soon! :D Can't complain though with the flexibility in our jobs!
By MayaNik
I'm doing sprints where I work a lot for a month or two (30-40 hours a week) and then take time to chill from client work for a few months. I find this suits me better right now, but before I started this I was working 5 hours a week which was sustainable for South East Asia where I was living. More than happy to chat for your book :)

Hey- I'm a 33 year old entrepreneur and digital no[…]

Hi,my name is Rebecca I am 23 years old and I`m fr[…]

Hello, I'm new here although I was following this[…]

Nomad Survey!

Hi Nomads, I am currently an intern at an architec[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!