Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By angie17
Hi, as a nomad how do you usually find places to work? I always struggle with the fact that it's super hard to find co-working spaces for just only one day. So I came up with an idea to create an app for it, an app that allows you book a place to work (on a daily basis). So you pay when you want, and in the meantime you can travel around the world, which is pretty comfortable, because you can save some money (you don't have to pay for whole monthly subscription).

Is here someone who would like to take a look at the app? We are about to launch the app, and I thought maybe is here someone who wants to have an early access to it! (we are going to publish beta soon!)

What's more, what are your experiences with finding places while traveling? Would be great to hear your stories, if you have your own blogs connected with nomadic lifestyle, please don't hesitate to share it. I'm seeking new ideas, and inspirations as a nomad.

Angie
By Robert O'Kruk
Hey Angie! Totally want to check it out. I also don't like going to co-working spaces for one day simply because it's not economical. Most of them have significant discounts when you book multiple weeks usually, but this does not always fit my plans! PM me for more details I guess :)
By JessyBell22
Hi Angie :)

This sounds awesome! Totally not a fan of paying through the roof for one day of co-working. For me I find that I'm usually moving around quite frequently, so I like to find nice cafe's that have a good chair and desk where I can plonk down and work away. Tasty food is always great too!
By angie17
Robert O'Kruk wrote:Hey Angie! Totally want to check it out. I also don't like going to co-working spaces for one day simply because it's not economical. Most of them have significant discounts when you book multiple weeks usually, but this does not always fit my plans! PM me for more details I guess :)

Hey Robert! Thanks for the answer :D. Yes, maybe in many cases it's not that economical, but we we were negotiating with co-working spaces around Europe and the US. At that moment we have over 70 spaces that are ready to provide an awesome desks to work.

I also found a group of people that also struggle with the same problem. So this is the moment to check if it's going to work for the people. If you would be interested here you can read more abouthttp://www.sparedesk.co/. I think we will send the first beta in the next couple of days! So if you want to be part of closed beta - please let me know :)

Would be awesome to hear your opinion! May it be good or bad I'm open for everything! :D

Thanks again for your time, really appreciate!
By angie17
JessyBell22 wrote:Hi Angie :)

This sounds awesome! Totally not a fan of paying through the roof for one day of co-working. For me I find that I'm usually moving around quite frequently, so I like to find nice cafe's that have a good chair and desk where I can plonk down and work away. Tasty food is always great too!

Hey Jessy! Thanks for your comment! Seems like we have to make a list of the cafes as well (in the future updates). If you want to take a look at the app here's the link: http://www.sparedesk.co/ :)

Ps. Where are you know? I'm currently in Spain, maybe there will be a chance to see each other :D
By JessyBell22
angie17 wrote:
JessyBell22 wrote:Hi Angie :)

Hey Jessy! Thanks for your comment! Seems like we have to make a list of the cafes as well (in the future updates). If you want to take a look at the app here's the link: http://www.sparedesk.co/ :)

Ps. Where are you know? I'm currently in Spain, maybe there will be a chance to see each other :D

Cool I'll have a peek! Right now I'm in Nepal and probably headed maybe to the US in the next few days? My plans are still up in the air! Where abouts are you?
How do you make a living online?

Hey Farooq. I think you might find that actually p[…]

Shopify Store

Hey Farooq, I run a successful Shopify eCommerce […]

Ko Chang is absolutely fabulous. It is the one o[…]

Hey Robert, Thank you for sharing that amazing li[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!