Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
Hi everyone. If you're here, you're either super curious about living in a van, planning on it or are wondering how to earn money while you're on the road. My name is Mel (Montanan) and my hubby is Armando (Italian). We've been traveling in our van named Mork for 4+ years, mainly in Europe. We've also been to: Turkey, Canada and Morocco.

Our lifestyle and van travels have been possible since we both work as digital nomads, from our van. I'm a writer/social media, Armando's a filmmaker/creative. Please feel free to ask us any questions about living in a van; working remotely; our travel hiccups and highs; or just say hello! :D

-Mel, Armando, Ziggy (our dog) and Mork

Hey Jack! The biggest piece of advice I can offer[…]

If you're headed to Kuala Lumpur stop by my friend[…]

I actually train parkour! It's an awesome sport be[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone! Tim from New Zealand here. I'm curr[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!