Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
By LouieGarcia
I'm planning on taking plunge so wondering which van is most bang for buck....what are u driving and how many miles on it?
By phantombot
I lived in a Mercury Monterey minivan for several months across North America. Not a big experts in vans but will only say that the most important part of all is maintaining your vehicle BEFORE something breaks. (: Also, if you intend to live in your vehicle long term you may want to consider adding solar panels and a battery bank on the roof to power your appliances - this makes life super more easy!

If your looking to add a team member, I would be m[…]

Just want to say Hello.

Excellent blog here! Also your website so much up […]

There's a combination of things. Healthy eating.[…]

We are a Outsourcing Sales Company based in Thail[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!