Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

This is the place to discuss cities and hotspots for digital nomads. Find your next destination and share your experiences with fellow nomads!
Hi all;

I'm just starting out as a digital nomad and am based in Siem Reap, Cambodia for the next year.

I was just wondering if anyone else has used SR as a base and if so can you recommend somewhere with great wifi. It needs to be good quality, fast and reliable enough for to use for a video conference call. Ideally I'll need somewhere where I can make a private call - i.e. a booth or separate room, or the very least somewhere that's not too small.

So I'm really looking for a co-working space or a cafe. Also what speed/ bandwidth is recommended for a good quality video conference call?

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Tanya
Hey Tanya, are you still in Siem Reap? Maybe you could check out this place: https://app.daysk.com/list/TsRFSedcJvkn ... king-space
Haven't been personally, didn't know about it when I was there but from the picture it looks cool.

I worked a few times from a place called New Leaf Eatery, great burgers and beers. But it can get busy and the wifi wasn't the best.
coworking spaces Thailand

Hey Robert, internet infrastructure in Thailand is[…]

Hello there

Hey Joe, Welcome to the forum! Huge yoga fan myse[…]

Hey All, A mastermind group meets for brainstormi[…]

Hi Claire, Thank you for your response. Are y[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!