Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find other friendly digital nomads to meetup with - let's go offline and make some memories together!
By lee.moio
Hey guys, new to the forum.

My names Lee, based in London.

I own an online business. Just want to find some cool people like myself ;) who are out of the rat race and want to do cool things/go to cool places.

I'm travelling to Split this Thursday if anyone wants to meet up!
By Bixi
Hi lee,

I live close to Trieste, on the Slovenian side of the border. That's fairly consistent with your itinerary if you're traveling by car, so maybe you could drop by? In my business life, I'm a market analyst with a focus on everything related to cloud and SaaS. In my spare time, I'm a man of (too) many interests, so there's no need to worry we'd run out of conversational topics;-)
Cheers!
Hey Lee, greetings!
Glad that you are travelling to our beautiful country and hope you will visit again. I have a question myself. Did anyone book over <a href="http://www.myistria.com/en/villas/in-istria#list">MyIstria</a>? My girlfriend and me would like to spend a summer on our coast, we have a solid budget on our disposal so we are looking for all recommendations. Thanks a million! :)
Last edited by mateo.starcevic-filipovic on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey Lee, greetings!
Glad that you are travelling to our beautiful country and hope you will visit again. I have a question myself. Did anyone book over http://www.myistria.com/en/villas/in-istria#list . My girlfriend and me would like to spend a summer on our coast, we have a solid budget on our disposal so we are looking for all recommendations. Thanks a million!
Im glad I finally signed up

Nicely put. Appreciate it! my web site :: What m[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone!:) I'm Precious from Philippines. I'm[…]

Hi, The site can't be reached so I wanted to appl[…]

Assistant While Traveling

Hello, Let me introduce myself Tuna, as I'm appl[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!