Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
Hey guys,

Been in Bali for a bit and just wanted to share some info about their coworking options. When you Google coworking spaces you find Hubud & Outpost Asia. Both are not exactly the cheapest if you want to stop by once to check it out.

My girlfriend stumbled upon The Onion Collective - https://theonionco.com/ - and we booked a room here for one week. Not only is the accommodation amazing in every way, it's really affordable. But the kicker...they have a free coworking space! It's actually pretty nice too :)

Now by "free", I actually mean it's by donation, so you donate what you can to work here. Honestly though, this place is awesome! I'm writing this post as I sit in the space. It's a gem of Ubud and I hope you have a chance to check it out! Let me know if you have any questions about it.

:)
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hey Mikka, Welcome! You have some awesome goals a[…]

Once a nomad, you will always be a nomad! ;) Ho[…]

We’ve all got them. That one thing you spend hours[…]

What do you do with your free time when you’re not[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!