Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

How do you get into and stay in foreign countries? VISA on arrival, e-VISA, or an embassy visit? We'll help you get the info you need to arrive at your destination.
By tomasnmd
Hi, I plan to travel the world next year starting in SE Asia. The journey will probably start in Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and continues. I don't want just to travel these places, I want to "live" there. So if I like certain place, I'd like to stay there half a year for example. And that brigns me to Visas. For example Indonesia has tourist visa on arrival only for 30 days. Do you know if it is possible leave the country for just 1-2 days and return back for another month. Or is the return an issue on the border? How about other SE Asia countries, is that possible? Thanks
By JessyBell22
Hey tomasnmd :)

In most of the SEA countries, you can easily leave the country for one or two days and return and receive a renewed visa on arrival. Many companies exist within each country, and will basically hold your hand through the whole process and make it a bit more convenient (it does cost a bit). Keep in mind, if you constantly do this in one country (Thailand for example), they make begin to ask questions about how you are affording the travel and why you keep returning. This would only normally happen if you're returning to the same country for the 5th time in the same year for example.

So for the most part, you should be fine! Specific countries might vary a bit, so it's always best to ask these types of questions / do research on a per country basis. Hope this helps! :)
Which van to choose?

Here a new video playlist we're working on to help[…]

pożyczki gotówkowe online

Już od dziesięcioleci, dostanie się z jednego krań[…]

A new British television dating series is looking […]

A new British television dating series is looking […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!