Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By deddyeli
Greetings,
Hi friend all over the world, I am Deddy, from Indonesia. Me and my friends want to try to introduce our homeland to the world. The place is in Indonesia, same as Bali, but Bali is well-known. May i get some advice from all friends here to make our tour & travel agent can reach the world?
here is our website: www.travelkualanamu.com, the website is in Indonesian, but soon, we will make English Version.
we already find some hostels and also 2-3 stars grade hotel, we are also hiring some licensed and well-knowledge driver.

Thanks and Regards,

Deddy
By deddyeli
so many places in Indonesia that categorized as "heaven on earth". Just type in google North Sumatera (Sumatera Utara we usually called), i recommend LAKE TOBA, Nias Island, and Berastagi. Lake Toba is the largest Lake in South East ASIA, and the local people have great tradition, so exotic. Nias Island, some great surfer post their video in Youtube, some say that the beach in Nias so magnificent. For more details, just come, and i'll make you feel great by visiting our homeland. Oh yeah, for consideration, visit Youtube and search Danau Toba (Lake Toba).

Thanks for the attention, I appreciate it :)

Check out iCube Innovation's upcoming free coworki[…]

Hi guys, I was wondering if some of you might be a[…]

BEST CO WORKING SPACES IN DAVAO

A new co-working space in town is now open! The R[…]

Hello, https://later.com seems to be down. Is the[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!