Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By sphythian
Hi,

What are members thoughts on having young kids around - not exactly conducive to other DN's working, but as we're embarking on a life of travel, it would be good to meet up occasionally with other fellow travellers without them being put off by the thought of 1 rug rat (1 year) & a toddler (almost 3 yrs) as baggage. Suggestions welcome on rentals in major Asian cities (Chiang Mai, BKK, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Hanoi, Saigon, Yogyakarta etc.) or resources aimed at same.

My take is I learn more from my kids than most: When to chillax, not to be so 'zoned' & live a little - after all isn't that why we chose a life of travel & work stress independence.

Happy to answer any questions. Currently in Abu Dhabi, UAE, moving to Berlin for 2-3 months in December, then onto Asia (not sure where yet, but Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos etc. all on the to-do list) from Feb 17.

Anyone fellow travellers with kids more than welcome to meet up / exchange ideas - the big disadvantage is that we can't just carry back-packs! (but that's really it) & we aim to travel slowly.

Stuart & Jacqui (+Amelie & Soraya)

If your looking to add a team member, I would be m[…]

There's a combination of things. Healthy eating.[…]

We are a Outsourcing Sales Company based in Thail[…]

Co-Working Space in Penang, Malaysia

thank you

Join Our Facebook Group Today!