Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By AnneStephie
Hey guys,

I'm currently based in the south of the beautiful tropical island of Tenerife 8-) . We've got it all: mountains, sea, beach, offices and internet. My flatmate has recently left the island so I find myself in need of someone else to share my flat with. Who better than one of you beautiful people to replace him. It's a two bedroom apartment in the village of Los Abrigos. There are shops nearby, as well as a busstop. Bigger towns like El Medano and Los Cristianos are a 10 to 15 minute drive away. The rent would be 350 euros a month including gas water and electricity and a cleaning lady who comes by once a week. Minimum stay would be 1 month, maximum stay is until halfway through January 2017.

As for your future flatmate: I am a 24 year old woman working for a digital education company. We provide courses for entrepreneurs, freelancers and solopreneurs focussed on marketing and sales. I am working as a social media strategist/part of the marketing team/ it's a startup so we all do everything. I love to cook (seriously all the time) I like to read, I'm trying to improve my Spanish, and I hang out with my colleagues. I run a little foodblog on the side, which I'm hoping to grow enough so I can be a serious digital nomad too.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you pictures of the place and let's chat a little to see if we would make a good fit.
By AnneStephie
Here are some pics :) the apartment faces the north and you can see the top of El Teide through the window. A north facing apartment in this part of the island is actually the best because you don't get that sun boiling the inside of your house for most of the day :P
Attachments
P1040444.JPG
P1040443.JPG
P1040442.JPG
P1040413.JPG
P1040412.JPG
P1040411.JPG
P1040410.JPG

Hi Guys, I present you Globestamp, a new app for t[…]

research carried out at Cornell University... has[…]

Here are 4 apps that I use everyday, all day, I'm […]

Hi everyone! I'm Jeremie, I'm actually living in P[…]