Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for work to support your digital nomad lifestyle? Browse the best jobs and resources for digital nomads on the job hunt.
Hey everyone,
I have an online business that is primarily focused on the hiking holiday market, this has been bootstrapped by myself and I am looking for a technical co founder that can work with me and assist in making additional UI/UX changes to the platform.

Are there any fellow digital nomads that would be interested in teaming up on this type of project?

Christian
TrekkingSpot dot com
Hei Christian!

That's interesting - you are aggregating adventure travel offers? Do you have contracts with tour providers or do you web-scrape the offers? Interested to hear your story, if you feel like sharing :)

I actually think that the page navigation does quite a neat job in terms of UX/UI (except that I found the video a bit annoying). What are the changes you are thinking about?

If you know where you want to go, then Google sear[…]

Dear Administrator and users of this forum, Well […]

Freelancer.com and Upwork are certainly valid chan[…]

Blog: jakie sposoby na chrapanie A lot of peopl[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!